Sunday, February 27, 2005

I Know You Know Me...

I was talking tonight with one of my good friends from back home. It got me thinking about relationships. The ones with physical people and the ones we imagine in our attempts to connect. Which ones are more tangible? I feel that some of the most satisfying relationships I've ever had were long distance or imaginary. I often find myself having an experience and sharing it in my head with someone who understands exactly how I feel. Who grasps its importance both to me and on a cosmic level. The way a feeling fills me up, or an event changes my perspective...there is this perfect person who already understands what that is to me. Who laughs at my joys, celebrates my triumphs, and cries at my pain and frustration. Is the dream of that more palpable, more alive than the reality?

Posted by AudreyAmir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home