Friday, May 27, 2005

Just some thoughts...

I have had an interesting last few days/weeks. People have never ceased to amaze me. That has been a constant in my life. I am a pretty good judge of character, yet the things people do still manage to knock me over. I don't want to be specific, I'll just say various people that I have known for years and years have been behaving in ways contrary to what I would have expected.

Even members of my own family, people I've known my entire life seem different. Maybe it's me that's changed. I have noticed a change in my perspective since I've been walking with the Lord. The Bible says that when we are saved we become as new people. When we submit to God's will in our lives he shows us the world the way He sees it rather than how we previously viewed it.

I don't know, just some thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home