Monday, April 10, 2006

Love Poem pt 2

I...
I feel...
I feel like...
I feel like laughing.
I feel like falling.
I feel like I'm 4 years old.
I feel like swinging.
I feel like swimming.
I feel like sliding.
I feel like dancing.
I feel like loving.
I feel like crying.
I feel like giving up.
I feel like going on.

I'm going to cry

I'm going to scream
I'm going to dream
I'm going to bleed
I'm going to break
I'm going to die

Like a vapor
Like a shadow
Like a cloud
Like a puff of smoke
Like a grain of sand
Like a blade grass

A babies breath
A single tear
A child's trust
A father's wisdom
A mother's faith

The feather of a dove
The petals of a rose
The brush of your lips
The memory of your touch

My toes curl
My lips pout
My fingers grasp
My limbs ache
My heart breaks

I feel like...
I feel...
I...

but in my dreams...
it's always the same.


That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home