Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Break Up...

What do you do when it all feels so futile?

I have nothing left to offer you.
You have nothing left to offer me.

Sure, thought of life without you is scary. It’s cold out there.
But fear should never be the motivation to stay in a dead relationship.

You’ve been good to me over these last few years, and I’ve tried to be good to you.
I’ve grown so much during our time together.
I’ve learned so much about myself, so much about life.

Something are not meant to last forever. Just a season.

Our season together has come to an end. To deny that, and prolong the inevitable could prove disastrous.

I have to find the life that is meant for me.

Please don’t be angry with me. We both know it’s time to let go.

I cherish everything that we’ve been to each other.

Let me go.


That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home