Friday, March 04, 2005

Another Friday...

I am determined to do something fun this weekend. Something just for me. I've had a frustrating, up and down kind of week and I think I deserve to let loose for a few hours. I've been saying for the last 2 weeks I was going to go to the Cave and see some sexy men shake their money makers, but I have not made it. I don't know if I really want to go, I've never gone to a male strip club. I've been to female strip clubs; most of my friends in college were guys so I went where they went. Anyway, I'm doing something. I'm still young!! I need to be out getting into stuff. My last 2 Fridays were spent at Chuck E Cheese.

I did The Firm Cardio Workout last night. It was pretty good, I sweated, I feel like I accomplished something. I'm a little sore this morning, but not too bad. I realized I am not as coordinated as I once was. As a cheerleader I was able to pick up combinations and choreography without much trouble, but last night I felt like a moron! Those routines are complicated. Don't laugh.

I have to go back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home