Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sad Today

Ah, me. I am sad today. I am sad because I don't know what I want. That's a very frustrating position to find yourself in.
Actually, I know what I want, but what I want isn't what I want, you know?
Yes, it's about men, but then it's about me. It's about 1 man, it's about all men. Why do people have to want companionship? Why do I have to want to be in a relationship? Why do I care if some dumb man thinks I'm pretty? Or calls me? Or comes over? What's the big damn deal?

Why is it I still get all giggling and tingly all over? Why!!?? Arrgghh!! When I am going to stop?

Why the f--- can't I get over him? Somebody, please slap me. Kick me, stab me, ANYTHING! Whatever it takes to jerk my stupid heart into reality and accept the truth.

Foolish Heart. Damn my foolish heart. I guess I'll get what I deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home