Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Another Year...

So, I turned 27 on Sunday. It's funny, I don't feel like I am any closer to understanding me, or this life. But, unlike when I was 17, I don't feel like I need to. I have good friends, a loving family, a great little boy. I am good. I am learning to appreciate each day God gives me and be thankful for it, whatever it may bring. I don't need to maintain a false sense of control because I know God is in control. I don't need to worry about the future, because I walk with the Lord, who knows what is ahead. There is such peace in letting go. All I have to do is keep pushing everyday to be a little better than the day before. Push myself a little harder, be a little more loving, a little more patient, a little more giving, a little more kind. God Bless!

Yesterday is gone,
Tomorrow is not promised,
Today is a gift, that's why it's called "The Present"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home