Monday, June 05, 2006

1 Broken Heart

Everything feels so stupid and pointless after a break up. It all seems to be in vain. All the "I love you" and "forever" talk. All the promises and sweet words. The conversations play over and over in my head, but instead of warm and comforting, the memories seem cruel and mocking.

What is the point in saying it if you don't mean it? Such big talk, and for what? Just to give up when it seems like too much work? I thought you only get one soul mate. It seems once you find that person you should stay with them. Anything worth having is worth working for, right?

Wrong.

Why speak at all? Words and emotions, again, prove to be meaningless.

No, I am not bitter. (yes I am)

I didn't want to break up, I just wanted to stop fighting.

Unfortunately...


That is all.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't "want" to break up either but "Lola and Jason don't work".

10:42 AM, June 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your such a jackass.

10:22 AM, June 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home