Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Stupid Girl

You don't love me.

And I am a stupid girl.

Your eyes tell me I'm not the one.

But I am a stupid girl.

I offer my passionate kisses; the lust of my flesh. The warmth from my breast.

And I am a stupid, stupid girl.

You take all I give, every bit of me. Spend my love until not a drop is left.

But I am a stupid girl.

Open. Me. Up. To you.

Fill me with your need, satisfy yourself. Find shelter in this dark place filled with erotic sighs like satin. Exotic moans like silk.

There is temporary comfort in our whispers... but none of it is true.

So cover me with soft lies, because... I am a stupid girl.

But I am a stupid, stupid girl.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have told you that!

6:21 PM, March 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home