Monday, March 07, 2005

Monday!!!!

So of course my plan to do something fun this weekend failed miserably. Shock. I spent yet another Friday night at, you guessed it, Chuck E Cheese. This time I had my son and my nephew. I agreed to let my nephew spend the night. I didn't take him home until Saturday evening. After I dropped him off we went straight home and into bed. Sunday service was good, we were a little late, as usual. I just can't get myself together.
Came home, cooked a nice dinner, straightened up the apartment, did laundry. Wow, Lindsay Lohen and Paris Hilton ain't got nothing on me. Woohoo!
Seriously, though. I have got to get a life. Fortunately, I no longer believe getting a life is synonymous with getting a man. I have goals and stuff, personal aspirations, I'm just too lazy to follow through with them. I SAID I wanted to learn to play the guitar. So I get a guitar and it has been sitting next to my bed collecting dust for 2 months. I CLAIMED I wanted to learn Spanish. I have the language lesson tapes, but have I listened to them in the last 3 weeks? NO! I ALLEGEDLY want to loose weight, but do I watch my diet? NO! Do I exercise 3 times a week? NO! Next time I start to complain about the state of my life, please just smack me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home