Thursday, April 21, 2005

Conversation

Last night I went to bed relatively early and was woken up at about 11pm by my phone ringing. I answered it, still mostly sleep and had a very short conversation with a man I recently started dating and immediately fell back to sleep. This morning I sent him an e-mail.

Me: Did you call me last night?
Him: No I stopped by for about an hour. You mean you don't remember?
Me: No, what happened?
Him: I don't remember all the details cause it was pretty late but something about Joe Frazier and baby carrots.
Me: Wow, sounds interesting. Did you have a good time?
Him: I had a great time. You seemed to have a good time also.
Me: How come you had a great time, but I only had a good time?
Him: because I'm selfish!
Me: At least you're honest. It's a shame I can't remember anything...
Him: Well you probably just need a refresher. Are you ever going to have any time to see me again?
Me: I don't know. I am so busy and important. I'll have to check my book. *note humor
Him: well as usual, I'll wait to hear from you.

Me: As usual? I wasn't aware we had established a usual.
Him: Hey, what are you doing tomorrow then? Are you available?
Me:*smile*
Him: I'll take that as a yes.
Me: Do you like horror movies?
Him: yeah, I love them why is there one you want to see?
Me: The Amityville Horror
Him: It's a date

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home