Friday, April 08, 2005

Look, it's almost a dog Part II

I had never been with anyone who lived life so in the moment. He was never caught up in worry about yesterday or tomorrow. He made a point of enjoying life right now and he made every experience fun and exhilarating.
Our first date we met in the city at a coffee house near 6th and Pine.
He had the ability to be arrogant and vulnerable at the same time. Even the most subtle touch was erotic, every meeting of our eyes was full of anticipation and curiosity. It was never the words he said that moved me, rather the passion with which he spoke.
He told me he shared an apartment in the city with a few friends. He didn't want to take me there just yet and that was fine. I didn't want to share his attention with anyone.
Mostly we just walked that day.
And talked, and listened to each other.
Listened to the city.
He proposed to me on South Street in front of The Magic Garden.
I'm pretty sure I said yes.

http://www.isaiahzagar.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home