Friday, April 15, 2005

Tax Day

Fortunately, I filed my taxes months ago. I had to since my car was in the shop with $1,000 worth of repairs. Stupid car. My inspection is up at the end of November, which stinks because I'm usually scrambling to get money together for Christmas around that time. Yeah, so that refund was spent long ago. I didn't get as much as I was expecting, I got less this year than last year because I made more money in 2004 than I did in 2003. I still got the earned income and child tax credits, but it was less because I'm in a higher tax bracket. Woohoo! I don't get it.

The lady at my job jokes that today is actually April Fools Day. I think that is fitting.

It's Friday, what to do? I could end up in Connecticut tonight. It just depends.

I found out Tuesday that I may be a nimphomaniac. Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home