Friday, April 22, 2005

The word for today is "Shhh"

I have discovered that I have a tendency to run off at the mouth and say stuff that is very stupid. I am trying to not do that so much. It starts off as an attempt to say something funny that either goes right or goes way wrong. If it goes right, then I keep going trying to top it for another laugh. If it goes wrong I try to fix it and explain it which actually makes it worse. The bad part is while I'm rambling like a moron I stop and listen to myself and from the inside I'm shouting "Shut up shut up shut up!!" But alas, it is too late. The people around me have already realized that I am a dumbass.

"It is better to keep remain quiet and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"

1 Comments:

Blogger Sylvana said...

I can never get my rambling part of my brain, which seems to be able to grab total control over my speech functions quite easily, to listen to the other part that says, "Shutup!Shutup!Shutup!"

(found your blog through Next Blog)

3:44 PM, April 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home