Monday, August 01, 2005

If...

You know, stuff. I can't think right now. I am frustrated. I can't do the things I want to do because I am weighted down by all the stuff I HAVE to do. I get pissed off whenever I see kids wandering the neighborhood during their summer vacation. Youth is wasted on the young!!! I want to scream at them for all the mistakes I made. I understand why parents turn into psycho freaks. It's so hard to see these dumb kids enjoying all the youth and freedom we traded in to become "grown ups." They don't know what they are doing. They are just going to squander it and end up bitter and annoyed 20 years from now when they realize it.
I must learn how to get over it, but I can't. I don't know if I will ever completely forgive myself for that last summer before my life changed forever and ever and ever.
That last freaking summer!!! My last summer.

How different might my life be if...

We all have that "if" don't we? Doesn't it just piss you off !!??

I don't wanna talk about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home