Friday, June 16, 2006

Back to Life...

Oh my. I’m feeling so silly today, like I’m bouncing off the walls. I feel much more like myself than I have in a while. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted. I feel free.

My nature is to be silly, but for a while I just felt so stressed out and burdened down I didn’t recognize myself. But for the last week or so the world has seemed a brighter place. I’ve been dancing around my apartment, playing with my son and my cats, making jokes and just feeling good. I didn’t realize I had been depressed, but looking back, I see I was.

It’s amazing how you can lose yourself. How life and circumstances can cause you to lose perspective. It’s so important to keep your eyes on Jesus. Were it not for my relationship with my savior, who knows how far I might have let myself fall?

I’m not perfect, but I like myself. I like me. Such a simple thing, but so precious.

It feels so good. Thank you, God.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home