Thursday, August 04, 2005

Masturbating Lesbian Clones and other oddities...

I love RP!! Only he could inspire such an peculiar title for my blog post. He is also proof of the dangers of actually reading my blog postings. Hehehe.

In all honesty, I don't actually have anything to say about lesbians, clones or masturbation. Sorry, I know that sounded exciting, didn't it?

If you are curious however go to http://lifeoffiverings.blogspot.com/2005/08/comments-life-blogg-otherwise.html for some insight.

I think it is amazing that men and women are able to get together at all. We are so freaking different. To men, women are over emotional, irrational creatures of mystery. To women, men are simpleminded, self centered children. Yet we still want to be together. Go figure.


I am content being single for the time being. From what I can tell from those attached around me I'm not missing out on much. Sex? Eh. It'll be there. Companionship? Eh, I have friends and relatives who care for me far more than any "boyfriend" ever has.
When the right man comes along and the time is right I will know it. For the time being, I like spending time with myself, my son and with God. I like having the whole bed to myself. It's a queen size!! I like that I don't have to shave if I don't freaking feel like it!! Most of all I like the absence of nonsense that seems to accompany most relationships. Dating is just a big revolving door of drama and I'm not interested. At least not right now. I used to feel incomplete if I wasn't joined at the hip to some XY chromosome toting, human security blanket. Not anymore. I like myself enough to be content and feel complete with just me. Yeah me!!

A couple years ago I wrote a short paper called "Dating: A 12 Step Program"
It was pretty funny. I'll have to find it and post it.

Okay, back to work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wolf said...

You know...that whole not shaveing thing. ya might want to re think that when you come up and visit somebody and he might want to share his bed with ya. Now he might be on the floor cause he's just that nice but if he wasn't the sratchyness, not so good.lol
love ya

1:13 AM, August 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home