Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Stuff...

I wanna give shout out to all my Jews out there. I'm Christian, but my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ was a Jew, so much love! The owner of my company, his secretary and our controller are all Jewish, so they are off because today is a holy day. Rosh Hashanah. See Leviticus 23:24-25.

On an unrelated note, Tony and Tamika have gotten some of their issues resolved, I would like to think my wise advise had something to do with that. But... if the whole thing goes terribly wrong I reserve the right to disavow any knowledge of the situation. Hehehe.

Tonight is family night at my church. It is bible study for the entire family where we explore topics relevant to Christians today. We break up into groups by age and gender to discuss the message, and how it effects us based on where we are in our lives. I must say, I enjoy those nights. I suppose I am fortunate that I found a church I actually enjoy attending. I know I have grown in many positive ways in the last year, and I know with the Lord's guidance, I will continue to get better.

One of the things that keep me coming back is the Women's Fellowship. Most of my life I have not been able to have healthy, fulfilling relationships with other women. There always seems to be too much jealously and gossip. I found I felt much more comfortable and accepted by guys, so most of my friends are male. Since I've been attending my church I've had a chance to get to know real, sincere women and find out how much I have in common with them. It has been a positive revelation to find that the secret struggles I thought made me different and unlovable are shared by many. When we meet we speak openly and freely without fear of judgement or chastisment. It is such a blessing. God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home