Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Um, stuff.

I am no longer a blonde. I got rid of my golden tresses and I am now rocking a short brunette bob. It looks very cute, if I may say so myself. I will post a picture as soon as I have a decent one.

There was a bunch of stuff I thought about this weekend that would have made a great post, unfortunately I have forgotten all of it. Blast my defective memory! It was good stuff, I swear.

So, my son's father is M.I.A. yet again. Blast! Again I say, Blast! Why do I fall for it everytime?
I guess when your heart wants something so bad, your mind eventually gives in. No matter how foolish.
There will always be a part of me that believes in him. There will always be a part that thinks the best of him.

It's weird. I'm content being single until I am reminded how good it feels to have a companion. You know? As long as it was just me, chillin' doing my thing I was okay. But as soon as I started to feel that fuzzy feeling that comes when romance is in the mix, things got all weird. 5 months ago I was cool! Now I've had a date, a little smoochy smoochy and I'm acting like a chick. How dumb am I?

Of course I want to fall in love and get married -one day. I just wasn't pressed, I was enjoying life for what it was. You know how some people walk around in a perpetual state of searching? People who can't bare the thought of not being attached for more than a week. People who have to constantly have a love interest or romance on some level or they think the world is coming to an end. I HATE being like that. I used to be like that. I had to have 2 or 3 guys I was talking to/dating, 1 or 2 on standby. I counted the days that passed. Oh my goodness, I haven't been kissed in 2 days. I haven't been on a date in 2 weeks. I haven't had sex in 2 months!!! If I wasn't receiving some kind of romantic attention from a man you'd think my cat just died or something.

Thankfully, I have recovered from that pitiful mindset. Atleast I thought I had. Until recently. I'm starting to feel myself acting pitiful. I'm getting on my own nerves.

Oh yeah, and I want a cigarette.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tamanna said...

Hullo.

Thanks for commenting on my blog and my message book.

Will keep updated with your blog.

7:01 AM, October 17, 2005  
Blogger Gift From Virgo said...

Yes please!! I need validation!! Read my blog, tell me I'm pretty!!
Hehehe...

That is all.

12:53 PM, October 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home