Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Almost Over...

2005 has been a really great year for me. Not because everything went great, but because I have grown so much!!! I learned so much about myself this year. I have developed a closer walk with the Lord. I am so far from being the person I should be. I have a lot to learn about patience, courage, pride, wisdom and love, but I am closer. I can say without a doupt that I am a better person today than I was 1 year ago.

I had my share of disappointments, nights I cried until my eyes were swollen! But through it all God has stayed by my side and carried me through each pain. Now, instead of complaining to friends, relatives, coworkers and anyone else who will listen, I take my troubles right to the Lord and he gives me peace.

I have been telling everyone, and now I'm going to tell you, 2006 is going to be an excellent year. I'm not psychic or anything, but I have it on good authority that alot of prayers will be answered.

2006...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home