Sunday, November 20, 2005

NY Pictures


This is my sister and me on our most recent trip to NY. For those who don't know I am the one in the white, she is in red.
The first picture was taken by our waitress inside Carolines Comedy Club. Joe Claire performed. $24.50 plus a 2 drink minimum! I can say it was worth it, though. He was hilarious and we chowed down on the best nachos I've had in a while.
The one of me by myself was taken inside the Marriott Marquee on the 49th floor at a restaurant they call The View. It revolves so that you can see the entire city. I don't know who that dude is standing behind me.
The last picture was taken in on the street in Times Square, by some random guy we met named Carl.
We have to invest in a real camera. We took a bunch more pictures in Times Square and near radio city, but none of them turned out right. We are planning to go again before Christmas, so hopefully I'll have better pictures before the new year.
Looking at these pictures I realize I've put on a few pounds since summer, dang. My face is all chubby. It looks even worse since my sister has slimmed down. I always feel like a cow standing next to her. She's so little and cute. Oh well, it's winter time, I'll worry about that in the Spring.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use a photograph of yours in this book. Please contact me at matt@wefeelfine.org, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt
matt@wefeelfine.org

7:04 PM, November 14, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home