Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Irresponsible..

I am convinced that my debit card should be confiscated from me, cut in half and burned.
My knucles should be repeatedly smacked with a ruler.
Further, I should be denied access to my checking account without written permission from 3 adults.
It seems at times that I am physically unable to manage my money responsibly.
It seems that the more money I am given the more likely I am to mismanage it.
I'm one of those people who would win the lottery for like $500,000 and be forced to file for bankruptcy 2 years later. It's very sad.
I need a financial advisor. I need someone to hold my money for me and put me on an allowance.

This is the last LAST LAST time.

That is all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Newsandseduction said...

interesting blog!

10:11 PM, November 24, 2005  
Blogger Pal said...

atleast you know u cant manage u r money...half the population on this earth havent got that kinda enlightenment.....next step will be to work on a multiple personality disorder....one personality manages money ...other one spends it hehe

3:07 PM, November 26, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home