Monday, January 26, 2009

Unfinished

I am a fan of random things and all the mischief that they bring 
I am a fan of all things random; lies and truth exist in tandem
 
I am a fan 
A fan am I 
Of legends, myths and lullabies
Ugly Truths Deceptive Smiles 
The clever serpent’s tongue beguiles
 
The lies that calm The lies that sooth 
The charming kind ~ sanded and smooth
 
Don’t smile at me - don’t touch my face - don’t hold my hand - don’t meet my gaze
 
No let’s get drunk
 Let’s Fool Around
 Let’s build me up 
Let’s tear me down
 
It’s all the same 
There is no shame
There is no blame
It’s all a game
 
It is what it is 
It’s not what it ain’t 
Now a Happy Smile on my face we’ll paint
 
Paint a pretty picture; make life seem like what it’s not 
A story with no ending, all action but no plot
 
I am a fan of random things 
Of lollipops and pinky rings 
I am a fan of all things random…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home