Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Kittens

I finally broke down this weekend. I've loved cats since I was a little girl. I like dogs too, but cats are my preference. My own cat, Cuddles, died this past spring at the ripe old age of 20, which is pretty remarkable for a cat. Anyway, after allowing an appropriate mourning period, I decided it was time to open up my heart again. So Friday I brought home Carter, Reagan and Clinton. Yes, I know it probably seems unusual to name kittens after presidents, but a hundred years ago I was in school studying to be a history teacher. I used to have a passion for political science. One of my cousins is an attorney and she named her dog Justice. Get it? Last night I had to put them in the bathroom because they wouldn't go to sleep and I was exhausted. Usually, once I lay down and turn the lights out they chill, but last night they were manic. Still, so cute!!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cut pussy!! *awww* I will have to come and visit you soon. :)
*hugs*

Miss you Much

-jO

(aka tot)

7:32 PM, November 17, 2005  
Blogger Gift From Virgo said...

It's a good thing I know who you are and what you meant, otherwise I may have to delete that comment for obscene content. Thanks honey!

8:25 PM, November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home