Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Geez, another title?

I decided to retire the "100 things that nobody gives a damn about...", or whatever it was called, because it was getting on my nerves and taking up too much space. I stuck it back in June or something. If you really care to know 100 random facts about me, check the archives.

Anyway, things are going well, I can say that with a few exceptions I am pleased with the direction my life is heading. I find that I am so much less stressed and unhappy. Praise God. I am, dare I say, content. Even though I don't have it all figured out and there is a lot of unfinished business and loose ends I'm not worried.

One thing I can say for sure, no more free samples. From now on, if he wants the milk he's gotta buy the whole freaking cow, no exceptions. Not even a peak at the utters. Hehehe.

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home