Friday, October 28, 2005

The Perfect Man

How can a woman not love the Lord?

* He loved me even before I knew him
* He is a gentleman
* He cares about what is important to me
* He makes me want to be the best I can be
* He supports and encourages me
* He is a provider and protector
* He is rich and powerful and there is nothing He wouldn't do for me
* He perfects all things concerning me
* He anticipates my wants and needs
* Every day He tells me and shows me how much He loves me
* I don't have to perform in order to earn His love
* He keeps all of his promises
* He never tells a lie
* No one can influence His opinion of me
* He is the ultimate intimate partner
* He can't abandone me because I am a part of Him
* He prepares a table before ME (Selah)
* He covers me and doesn't expose me
* He wrote his loving words down so that I'll never forget how He feels about me!

NOW THAT'S LOVE!!!

I wake up every day and thank God for being the best "man" in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home