Wednesday, March 16, 2005

For Travis...

If I had just one tear running down your cheek
Maybe I could cope, maybe I'd get some sleep
If I had just one moment at your expense
Maybe all my misery, would be well spent

Could you cry a little? Lie just a little?
Pretend that your feeling a little more pain?
I gave, now I'm wanting something in return
So cry just a little for me

Give it up baby I hear your goodbye
Nothin's gonna save me, I see it in your eyes
Some kind of heartache, darlin' give it a try
I don't want pity, I just want what is mine

Could you cry a little? Lie just a little?
Pretend that you're feeling a little more pain?
I gave, now I'm wanting, something in return
So cry just a little for me
Cry just a little for me
Could you cry just a little for me?

Faith Hill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home